Depending on the number of hours you attend, in real time and as recordings, the if... conference will contribute, as a minimum, 10 hours of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Registered PD addressing 6.2.2 and 7.4.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
- To be accredited, you will need to register each day for for each individual session you attend by completing the form below. The sessions on the form will be updated each day of the conference.
- Registration will take you directly to the webpage with the link to the session. You should receive a confirmation email detailing your selected sessions.
- Each session is 50 minutes long with a 10 minute break in-between.
- Your registration will be submitted to NESA after the recorded conference closes.
- We suggest you bookmark this page for ready reference during the conference because you will need to register each session you attend on each day of the conference.